30 YEARS OF HUMANITARIAN ACTION
• Rehabilitating collective shelters
• Rehabilitating water, sanitation and hygiene infrastructures in schools
• “Cash transfer”: an unconditional monetary support for refugees
• Education, psychological and social assistance for children in west bank
• Aiid gifts
• Water treatment to prevent diseases and stop soil pollution
• Rehabilitating wells and rainwater collection tanks
• SIF has developed a vocational training project for young Afghans that allow them to develop an income-generating activity and facilitate their reintegration.
• 99 new wells were drilled to facilitate access to drinking water
• Improving living conditions and reducing the rate of infant mortality related to waterborne diseases
• Combatting children abandon
• Seasonal projects : Ramadan, Adha
• Support orphanage in Tabar
• Improving care and education conditions through the distribution of educational materials (notebooks, pens, textbooks, blackboards, etc.) and through the training of teachers in French and pedagogy, the teaching quality has improved.
• Meals distribution to homeless and precarious people.
• "Tables of Ramadan," in favor of the working poor, pensioners, precarious youth, homeless or Roma people. (950 beneficiaries)
• A support program for the fishing sector through 10 cooperatives in Kismayo, Southern Somalia. 40 young fishermen have signed up for practical training in the manufacture of boats and fiberglass coolers (for preservation of the catch).